Technical parameter of KCE 70plus Decoring Hammer
|Hammer frequency(4 bar)(Hz)||18.4||19||20.5|
|Air consumption(4 bar)(L/min)||830||835||805|
|Hammer frequency(6 bar)(Hz)||19||20.5||23|
|Air consumption(5 bar) (L/min)||895||925||912|
|Hammer frequency(6 bar) (Hz)||20.5||21.5Hz||25Hz|
|Air consumption(6 bar) (L/min)||1030||936||920|
|Air inlet thread||G3/4″||G3/4″||G3/4″|
|Recommended striking distance (MM)||75||75||75|
|Max striking distance (MM)||120||120||120|
Care and Maintenance
|S-L5-6||13-1, 13-2||*||Cylinder + Piston KCEN70plus|
|S-L5-6L||13-1, 13-2L||*||Cylinder+piston KCEN70plus-BL|
|S-L5-6R||13-1, 13-2R||*||Cylinder+piston KCEN70plus-BR|
|S-L9||13-3||*||External valve KCEN70plus/KCEN70plus-BL|
|S-L9R||13-3R||*||External valve KCEN70plus-BR|
|S-L11||13-6||*||Valve cover plate|
|S-L14||13-9||#||Rubber bowl washer|
|S-L16A||14||一||3/4″ air pipe connection|
|S-L20||3||–||M10 or M6 bolts|
|S-L21||4||一||M10 or M6 anti-vibration and anti-loosening washers|
|S-L22||13-4||#||6X50 elastic pin|
|S-L23||8||–||M8 lock washer|
|S-L25||7||一||M8 lock nut|
- • – The service life depends on the working environment conditions, such as the temperature of the struck casting.
- / – Decoring Hammer needs to be replaced after 1500 hours of hammering time, but if the distance between the hammer head and the casting (that is, the striking distance) is not within the specified distance, then such parts need to be replaced after 1000 hours of hammering time.
- * – Prevention and maintenance of Decoring Hammers (after 500 hours of hammering or slightly longer) will require repair or replacement of these parts.
- # – Such parts are recommended to be replaced every time maintenance is performed.
- ♦ – It is recommended to be replaced by the original engineer.
- Decoring hammers must be lubricated regularly with air tool lubricant. Mobil Amer 525 ISO VG 46 oil is recommended. Each decoring hammer must have an independent lubrication system (a drop of oil is lubricated every 3-4 seconds, and a vibration cycle is 20-30 seconds) o
- If the decoring hammer is not used for a long time, the inside of the air hammer must be cleaned with a degreasing agent.
- The decoring hammer must be inspected and cleaned every 250 hours of actual work (referring to the cumulative hammering time), and a degreasing agent can be injected into the air inlet.
- Never use a decoring hammer without a hammer head.
- Do not use a decoring hammer without a casting to strike.
- In order to ensure that all decoring hammers work normally, all pneumatic hammers are connected with pipelines of the same length.
Working video of casting decoring hammer
Features of Decoring Hammer
- Decoring hammer usually has a powerful pneumatic or hydraulic mechanism, which enables it to produce high-impact blows with ease and efficiency.
- It typically has a hardened steel or carbide tip that can easily penetrate the casting and knock out the core without causing damage to the casting itself.
- Decoring hammer highly increases the efficiency of the casting process.
- It is an essential tool in foundries where high volume production is required.
- It enables decoring to be performed quickly, safely, and accurately without causing damage to the casting.
- Decoring hammer improves the quality of the finished casting, reducing defects and improving the overall quality of the casting.
Applications of Decoring Hammer
- Foundries and metalworking industries are the primary users of decoring hammers.
- It is used to remove the sand cores from castings, including engine blocks, cylinder heads, and other complex shapes.
- Decoring hammer is often used in high volume production environments to reduce labor costs and increase efficiency.
KCE Simpson Technologies (Nantong) Co., Ltd.
Add: No. 4, Tianyi Road, Chengdong Town, Haian City, Jiangsu Province
Tel/Fax: +86 0513-88741136
WhatsApp/WeChat: +86 18994159298
E-mail: [email protected]