apron feeder manufacturer
Light-Duty Apron Feeder
Apron Feeder: Light-Duty Apron Feeder, Medium-Duty Apron Feeder, Heavy-Duty Apron Feeder
Light-Duty Apron Feeder
Apron feeder, also known as apron feeder, is mainly used as a storage bin or transfer funnel to continuously and evenly supply and transfer various large heavy objects and For abrasive bulk materials. It is one of the important and indispensable equipment in ore and raw material processing and continuous production process.
WBQ light-duty apron feeder is a continuous feeding machine, suitable for short-distance conveying of bulk materials with a particle size below 160mm. The light-duty apron feeder can be installed horizontally or inclined, and its maximum upward inclination angle is 20 degrees. It is generally suitable for materials with a bulk density less than 1200kg/m3, a block weight less than 140kg, and a temperature below 350°C.
Read More: Apron Feeders, Everything You Need to Know, Best Guide 2023
6 Benefits of Light-Duty Apron Feeder
- Double-stage cycloidal pinwheel → K series gear motor or P series planetary reducer and electrical protection device, so it has the advantages of uniform speed regulation, small overall width, and automatic overload protection;
- The rotating part of the apron feeder adopts rolling bearings, and the drag chain adopts sleeve roller chains, which greatly reduces power consumption;
- The trough of the light plate feeder adopts an arc-shaped lap joint, which can effectively prevent the leakage of materials;
- The overall fully enclosed shield can be used to facilitate dust removal;
- The light-duty apron feeder can be equipped with a brake device to prevent the reverse rotation of the conveyor chain;
- When the installation height of the apron feeder is relatively large, sidewalks, working platforms and protective equipment can be installed.
6 Features of Light-Duty Apron Feeder
- The light-duty apron feeder is divided into three types according to the structure of the conveying trough carrying the material:
- P type – the longitudinal section of the conveying trough bearing plate is flat, suitable for conveying block materials along the horizontal or inclination angle ≤ 15°.
- L type——The longitudinal section of the conveying trough bearing plate is wavy, which is suitable for conveying bulk and granular materials along the horizontal or inclination angle ≤ 25°.
- Type C——The longitudinal section of the conveying trough bearing plate is a shallow trough shape, which is suitable for conveying block and granular materials along the horizontal or inclination angle ≤ 35°.
- The feeding speed of the feeder is selected according to the following series, and the deviation shall not exceed ±10%:
- The height series of the side baffles of the conveying trough are:
- 125; 160; 200; 250; 315; 400mm
- The traction chain adopts the sleeve roller conveyor chain, and the pitch series is:
- 160; 200; 250; 315; 400mm
- The sprocket adopts the design rule of the sleeve roller conveyor chain sprocket, and the number of teeth is selected from the following numbers:
- 6; 8; 9; 12
- There is a brake device to prevent the conveyor chain from reversing when it is installed obliquely.
Technical parameter of light-dutyy apron feeders
|Chain wheel |
|L × W× H|
Read More: Variable rate feeder wikipedia