China Zinc Strip Manufacturer
Zinc Aluminum Alloys are one of the numerous Zinc metal alloys the Borisbang Zinc Industry sells. Generally immediately available in most volumes, they are available as bar, ingot, ribbon, wire, sheet, and foil.
Borisbang Zinc Industry focuses on the production of environmentally friendly zinc strips, rare earth zinc-copper alloy strips, zinc-copper-titanium alloy strips, zinc-aluminum alloy strips, plates, foils, and zinc wires. Products are widely used in automotive fuse inserts, glass decorative moldings, shoe eyes, snap buttons, buttons, lamp holders, electrical components, accessories, game coins, badges, brazing, key blanks, etc., and can be plated with gold, silver, copper, is Excellent alternative to the copper tape.
Borisbang Zinc Industry produces many standard grades when applicable of Zinc Alloys, including Mil Spec (military grade); ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade; Food, Agricultural, and Pharmaceutical Grade; Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia) and follows applicable ASTM testing standards. Typical and custom packaging is available for Zinc Aluminum Alloys. Primary applications include bearing assembly, ballast, casting, step soldering, and radiation shielding.
Borisbang Zinc Industry specializes in producing Zinc and Zinc-Based Alloys Strip and sheets in many thicknesses and sizes for numerous industrial uses and provides health and occupational safety information for this product. Most Zinc and Zinc-Based Alloys Strips are produced from cast ingots, it is usually in the form of long, thin, rolled metal zinc strips. Thickness can range from 0.03 mm to approximately 2mm for all metals. Borisbang Zinc Industry also produces Zinc and Zinc-Based Alloys as rods, wire, and plates. Other shapes are available by request.
- Thickness: 0.03 mm – 3.5 mm
- Width: 6 mm – 400 mm
- Dimension for fuse: 0.64 mm x 14.7 mm, 0.64 mm x 14.4 mm, 0.64 mm x 18.5 mm
- 0.81 mm x 10.90 mm, 0.18 mm x 73 mm, 0.6 mm x 16.4 mm, 0.8 mm x 13.5 mm, 0.8 mm x 33 mm, etc.
- Formability – Can be stamped, deep drawn, roll-formed, hydro-formed, coined and impact extruded
- No Annealing – Does not need to be annealed during successive forming operations
- Non-Magnetic – Is not magnetic
- Recyclable – 100% recyclable
- Automotive fuse
- Electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) shielding
- Lead frames and counterpoise grounding, etc.
Zinc Alloy Wire
Zinc alloy wire is a type of wire made of a mixture of zinc and other metals such as aluminum, copper, and nickel. Compared with zinc wire and pure copper wire, zinc/copper oxide coating has better cohesion, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. The raw materials of zinc-copper alloy wire are all high-quality 0# distilled zinc ingots. The zinc ingots have high purity and zinc content of over 99.995%. The product has been tested by an authoritative organization and all technical indicators are fully in line with the EU environmental protection ROHS directive 2002/95/EC requirements.
Zinc alloy wires are commonly used in various industries, including automotive, electrical, and construction industries due to their high strength, corrosion resistance, and durability.
- Diameter: Wire: 0.3~5 mm; Bar: 5~300 mm
- Length: 100~6000 mm
- Density: 7.14 g/m3
- Boiling point: 907 ℃
- Melting point: 419.53 ℃
- Roll weight: 10 kg-20 kg/ roll, 20 kg-50 kg/ roll, 50 kg-250 kg/ roll
- High purity
- Bright color
- Dense structure
- No slag inclusion, no voids
- Good electrical conductivity
- Corrosion resistance
- Uniform dissolution
- Long service life
- Chemical industry
- Light industry
- Medicine and other fields.
Zinc Foil, Zinc, and Zinc-Based Alloy Sheet Metal
- Zinc foil is a thin sheet of zinc metal that is commonly used in various chemical and industrial applications. It is often used in batteries, corrosion protection coatings, and as a sacrificial anode to protect metal structures from corrosion. Zinc foil is also used in scientific experiments, particularly in electrochemistry and spectroscopy. So, if you need to use zinc for any of these purposes, zinc foil could be a viable option!
- Zinc sheet metal is a thin flat material made of pure zinc or a zinc alloy. It is commonly used in various industrial applications where corrosion resistance, aesthetic appeal, and malleability are required. Zinc sheet metal is lightweight, durable, and easy to work with, making it ideal for roofing, guttering, cladding, flashing, and many other applications. Zinc sheet metal is also used in the construction of medical equipment, as it is non-toxic and has antimicrobial properties. It can also be used in artistic endeavors such as sculpture, as it can be easily shaped, cut, or molded. Overall, Zinc sheet metal is a versatile material that has a variety of uses across many different industries.