Drive Power Calculation of Heavy-Duty Apron Feeder
For heavy-duty apron feeders, the calculation of power is very important in terms of drive, and it is more prominent in many aspects.
In the current stage of mining and transportation, the requirements for transportation volume are constantly increasing. If there is a deviation in the driving power of the mechanical equipment, it will directly lead to the failure of the subsequent equipment to operate normally.
Combined with past work experience and current selection standards, it is considered that special attention should be paid to the following three aspects in the calculation of the driving power of heavy-duty apron feeders:
- The calculation of power must be done according to the relevant formula.
- In terms of consideration of relevant factors, it must be comprehensive. For example, in the power calculation process, if only the frictional resistance of the ore to the flat plate is considered during the operation of the mechanical equipment, and other factors are not considered, it will inevitably cause a large deviation in the driving power. The final heavy-duty apron feeder is at runtime, and ideal work efficiency and work quality cannot be obtained at all.
- In the process of calculation, it is necessary to carry out detailed calculations and analysis on the total resistance on the transmission chain, and fully consider the circular force that should be transmitted to the chain belt by the obtained driving sprocket, so as to finally obtain accurate driving power.
Analysis of total running resistance of heavy-duty apron feeder
In the design process, we also need to pay attention to the total running resistance of the heavy-duty apron feeder.
In daily equipment applications, considering the increasing conveying capacity and the improvement of work efficiency indicators, the total running resistance of heavy-duty apron feeders has also undergone major changes due to many factors affecting actual work.
In the analysis of total resistance, the following two items are included:
- The total resistance involves a lot of resistance content, and the total friction force generated by the feeder during the mechanical movement should be fully considered; the friction resistance generated by the running material and the fence should be fully considered; the potential energy resistance of the lifting height should be fully considered, etc.
- In terms of the total resistance of the operation, some important indicators should be considered, including the frictional resistance of the self-weight nature of the chain-belt device, the frictional resistance of the conveyed material against positive pressure, etc.
It can be seen that the total running resistance of the heavy-duty apron feeder includes a variety of contents. If it cannot be processed and analyzed effectively, it will inevitably lead to a decline in the performance of the mechanical equipment.
Frictional resistance between heavy-duty apron feeder material and curbs
During the operation of the heavy-duty apron feeder, between the chain belt and the fence, the material forms a running material flow with a rectangular cross-section.
The resistance formed between the material and the chain belt, the size of this frictional resistance is mainly related to the pressure of the material on the fence surface and the size of its friction coefficient, which needs to be considered in the force analysis of the heavy-duty apron feeder content.
When calculating the heavy-duty apron feeder, it is also necessary to consider the impact of the slope resistance of the material and other additional resistance on the operation of the heavy-duty apron feeder.
This article discusses the design details and elements of the heavy-duty apron feeder and analyzes it from an objective point of view. The current heavy-duty apron feeder has improved performance and consolidated efficiency in many aspects, which is a great contribution to production work. Provided great help.
The focus in the future is to improve the structure of the heavy-duty apron feeder, use the main parameter setting and index improvement to realize the overall progress of the heavy-duty apron feeder and strengthen the impact load while prolonging the service life, to provide more protection for the progress of the work.