- The chassis and tank body of the vibrating conveyor must be installed straight. It is recommended that the straightness should be no more than 5-8 mm in the length of 10 meters. Excessive deflection of the chassis and the tank body will cause greater installation stress, which will lead to cause early damage to these parts.
- In order to meet the above requirements, the lower surface of the vibration isolation spring should have nearly the same elevation, and its tolerance should not be greater than 5-8 mm.
- The installation angle of the guide rod of the vibrating conveyor should be close to the same, the shear spring should be perpendicular to the guide rod, and the tolerance of its installation angle to its nominal installation position is +-1.
- The transmission shaft is perpendicular to the center line of the tank body. The two transmission connecting rods should be parallel to each other, and there should be no excessive skew. The installation angle tolerance is +-1.
- All screws of the vibrating conveyor should be locked. Generally, spring washers should be added, and double nuts can also be used for locking. Otherwise, the bolts will loosen quickly and affect the normal operation of the machine.
- Determine the elevation of each vibration isolation spring support point, or draw a horizontal line on the nearby wall.
- Level the base frame-up.
- Support the trough on the base frame and level it.
- Install the vibration isolation spring and the lower spring seat plate under the chassis.
- Weld or screw the guide rod and shear rubber spring to the groove body and the chassis.
- Install the drive shaft assembly and motor, and weld the vibration excitation plate.
- Drop the machine, weld the feeding port and the discharging port, install the sealing sleeve, and fix the cover plates at both ends.