Rotary vibrating decoring machine workstation
Rotary vibrating decoring machine workstation for heat exchanger casting, including base, workpiece fixture, vibrating table, and vibrating hammer.
The base is provided with a vibrating decoring machine shell, and the base inside the vibrating decoring machine shell is provided with a coring hammer. The vibrating end of the decoring hammer is connected to a horizontal vibrating table, and the vibrating table’s surface is provided with several positioning holes in the vertical direction. There is a vibrating silo between the positioning plates, the casting fixture is set in the vibrating silo, and a pressing plate is set above the vibrating silo, and the pressing plate is fixedly connected to the vertical compression cylinder, and the pressing plate is set on the vibrating silo. More: Casting Wikipedia
This decoring machine workstation’s design can change the casting table’s orientation to vibrate the castings in multiple directions. It can avoid the hidden danger of sand mold quality that cannot be removed in the dead corner caused by vibration in one direction. The equipment is all pneumatic and closed production to avoid environmental pollution to the operators. health damage caused.
Feature of rotary vibrating decoring machine
- The base is provided with a vibrating decoring machine workstation shell, the vibrating decoring machine workstation shell is provided with a sealed door, and the base inside the vibrating coring machine workstation shell is provided with a coring hammer. The surface of the vibration table is provided with a number of positioning plates in the vertical direction upwards, and a vibration silo is arranged between the positioning plates. The casting fixture is set in the vibration silo. The vibration silo is opened on one side, and the central axis of the vibration silo Located in the horizontal direction, there is a pressing plate above the vibrating silo, which is fixedly connected to the vertical compression cylinder, and the pressing plate is pressed on the vibrating silo; a rotating cylinder is arranged on the central axis of the vibrating silo, and the rotating cylinder is connected to the vibrating cylinder. The silo is connected, and the vibrating silo can be rotated with the central axis of the vibrating silo as the rotating shaft under the drive of the rotary cylinder.
- There are two decoring hammers above the base of the decoring machine workstation. The vibration ends of the two decoring hammers are fixedly connected with the vibration table. The horizontal positions of the two decoring hammers are located on both sides of the vibration silo.
- The upper pressing plate is fixedly connected to the output end of the compression cylinder, the lower pressing plate is pressed on the vibrating silo, and several pressure springs are arranged between the upper and lower pressing plates.
- The base is provided with a linear slide rail, and the linear slide rail is provided with a slide table cylinder and a slide table. The slide table cylinder can drive the slide table to reciprocate on the linear slide rail. The slide table is provided with a vertical rotary cylinder support. The rotary cylinder is arranged on the rotary cylinder bracket.
- The opening end of the vibrating silo is provided with a dust suction port, and the dust suction port is connected with the dust collector outside the vibrating silo.
The casting Decoring Machine is an advanced structure, high-efficiency production of sand core removal equipment for non-ferrous metal castings. It is mainly used for cleaning sand cores of various aluminum alloy castings with complex cavities. Pump body, casing, and other castings.
Advantage of rotary vibrating decoring machine
- By setting the castings in the vibrating silo, the vibrating silo is airtightly arranged in the shell of the decoring, and the shaken sand falls into the arc-shaped bottom of the vibrating silo and is collected by a vacuum cleaner, thereby avoiding environmental pollution;
- By setting the vibrating silo that can rotate along the central axis, the vibrating silo can be rotated to change the force direction of the workpiece, vibrate the dead corner in the cavity, and clean the sand mold;
- By setting the spring on the pressure plate, the vibration amplitude of the vibration chamber can be adjusted by changing the pressure on the upper pressure plate to meet the requirements of different working conditions;
- By setting two decoring hammers under the vibrating table, when the two decoring hammers vibrate up and down, since the coring hammers are not in the direction of the central axis of the workpiece, oblique component forces can be generated on the workpiece when vibrating up and down to enhance the vibration effect, improve the efficiency of decoring;
- The rotary cylinder is arranged on the slide rail, and after the rotary cylinder rotates the vibration chamber to a predetermined angle, the sliding table on which the rotary cylinder is installed can be pulled away from the vibration part, so as to avoid the vibration of the rotary cylinder from affecting the service life.