The pneumatic high-frequency vibration of the pneumatic De-coring hammer has fast speed and high frequency does not damage the vibrated object and is easy to shoot down the vibrated object at the same time.
The No. 1 decoring hammer brand in China’s market share efficiency.
You can imagine how many world-class automobile brands are in the Chinese market, most of their cylinder casting sand cleaning is using KCEN70plus series high-frequency air flushing decoring hammer. In the Chinese market, KCEN70plus has won more trust due to its quality and high efficiency of decoring in casting, and of course, there are more orders.
More Detail: CN Top Brand: Decoring Hammer, Vibratory Decoring of Casting
Read More: Decoring Machine, Guide to Decoring Systems of Castings
Working principle of the de-coring hammer
The working principle of the de-coring hammer is to use compressed air as the power source. When the air source switch is turned on, the inner shaft tube assembly of the de-coring hammer is pushed out by compressed air until the front end hammer presses the workpiece to be de-cored; the inner shaft tube assembly The switching of the position of the middle airflow reversing plug guides the airflow to make the piston rod perform periodic high-frequency reciprocating impact on the hammerhead. The high-frequency impact force generated by it is transmitted to the workpiece through the hammerhead, and then to the sand core inside the workpiece. Shock the sand core, the sand core is separated from the workpiece, so as to achieve the purpose of efficiently removing the sand core.
Read More: Casting Wikipedia
Working video of casting decoring machine
Seven steps for maintenance and repair of the de-coring hammer
After the De-coring hammer is disintegrated, the basic steps for maintenance and repair of the de-coring hammer must be completed:
- Check the condition of each part, clean them or replace them.
- Follow the reassembly steps to reassemble the de-coring hammer step by step.
- After reorganization, the de-coring hammer must be lubricated with medium-grade lubricating oil. The de-coring hammer must be lubricated with lubricating oil on a regular basis.
- If you have not used the de-coring hammer for a long time, you must clean its interior with a degreasing agent.
- After the de-coring hammer has been working for 510 hours, the de-coring hammer should be inspected and cleaned with protective measures. It is recommended to inject the degreasing agent from the air inlet instead of taking out the pneumatic hammer from the de-coring machine.
- The service life depends on the working environment conditions, such as the temperature of the hit casting.
- When the de-coring hammer does not work normally, cut off the air source.
- When the noise of the de-coring hammer exceeds 85DB, measures to block the noise (wear earmuffs, etc.) are required.
More Detail: Decoring hammer
The casting Decoring Machine is an advanced structure, high-efficiency production of sand core removal equipment for non-ferrous metal castings. It is mainly used for cleaning sand cores of various aluminum alloy castings with complex cavities. Pump body, casing, and other castings.
More Detail: Decoring Machine, Guide to Decoring Systems of Castings