Lead-zinc ore is one of the important metal minerals. In lead-zinc ore Mineral processing, lead-zinc ore recovery rate is an important indicator to measure the quality of lead-zinc ore concentrate. There are many factors that affect the recovery rate of lead-zinc ore. In this article, we introduce three aspects to improve the recovery rate of lead-zinc ore Mineral processing.
Optimizing lead-zinc ore flotation process
Optimizing the flotation process is one of the important means to improve the recovery rate of lead-zinc ore Mineral processing. The main means include adjusting lead-zinc ore flotation time, adjusting the amount of lead-zinc ore flotation reagents, optimizing the lead-zinc ore grinding process, using mixed flotation technology, optimizing the lead-zinc ore flotation process structure, etc.
- Adjust the flotation time: Extending the flotation time can increase the contact time between lead and zinc minerals and chemicals and improve the recovery rate. However, too long flotation time may lead to excessive flotation of non-target minerals, so flotation time needs to be reasonably controlled.
- Adjust the dosage of flotation reagents: Reasonably increasing the dosage of flotation reagents can enhance the flotation effect of lead and zinc minerals and increase the recovery rate. However, excessive flotation reagents may lead to excessive flotation of non-target minerals and excessive suppression of target minerals, so the dosage of reagents needs to be controlled.
- Optimize the grinding process: Grinding is an important part of lead-zinc ore Mineral processing. Excessive grinding will lead to the production of slime and affect the flotation effect. Therefore, it is necessary to reasonably control the grinding time and grinding concentration to obtain the best flotation effect.
- Microbubble flotation technology is used: Microbubble flotation technology is a flotation technology for fine-grained lead-zinc ores. By using foam as a carrier, it increases the residence time of fine-grained minerals in the flotation system and improves the recovery rate. .
- Optimize the process structure: A reasonable process structure can reduce the loss and waste of minerals and increase the recovery rate. For example, a hierarchical flotation process can be used to separate fine-grained minerals from coarse-grained minerals for flotation, or a jig flotation combined process can be used to combine the jig and flotation processes to improve the recovery rate of lead-zinc ores.
Improving fine-grained recycling of lead-zinc ores
Improving fine-grained recovery is one of the important means to increase the recovery rate of lead-zinc ore Mineral processing, including strengthening lead-zinc ore washing, increasing fine-grained flotation of lead-zinc ore, and using high-efficiency flotation equipment.
- Increase fine-grained flotation: For fine-grained lead-zinc ores, special flotation technology, such as microbubble flotation technology, can be used to separate fine-grained minerals from coarse-grained minerals for flotation to improve Recovery rate.
- Use high-efficiency flotation equipment: Using high-efficiency flotation equipment can improve flotation efficiency and recovery rate. For example, high-efficiency foam flotation machines, microbubble flotation machines and other equipment can be used to enhance the flotation effect of fine-grained lead and zinc minerals.
Improving lead-zinc mine tailings recycling
It is an effective means to improve the recovery rate of lead-zinc ore Mineral processing through tailings recycling, mainly for re-selection of lead-zinc ore tailings. The discharged lead-zinc mine tailings can be reprocessed to recover useful components. Tailings re-selection can use a variety of methods, such as gravity separation, flotation, magnetic separation, etc. It is necessary to select the appropriate method according to the properties of the lead-zinc mine tailings and the properties of the target minerals.
The above are three aspects about improving the recovery rate of lead-zinc ore Mineral processing. To improve the recovery rate of lead-zinc ore Mineral processing, we need to start from many aspects. In addition to the recovery rate, the lead-zinc ore Mineral processing also has other important parameters. Here, the editor reminds you that the specific situation requires the appropriate selection based on the specific ore properties and process conditions. mineral processing technology and parameters to improve the mineral processing effect and economic benefits.