Standard: National Standard GB/T13810
Grade: Ti-6Al-4V, TC4
Grade, state and specification
The designation, state and specifications of titanium alloy plates shall comply with the provisions in Table 1.
- The allowable deviation of thickness, width and length of the plate shall comply with the provisions in Table 2.
- The unevenness of the plate should not be greater than 3mm/m.
- The side curvature of the plate should not be greater than 3mm/m,
- The edge of the plate should be cut at right angles, without cracks, curls, or burrs, and the bevel should not exceed the allowable deviation of the length and width of the plate.
The tensile properties of the sheet at room temperature shall meet the requirements in Table 3.
Plates with a thickness not greater than 5.0mm should be subjected to a bending test, and the bending diameter and bending angle should meet the requirements in Table 4. There should be no cracks in the bent part after bending.
The microstructure of TC4, TC4ELI and TC 20 plates should be fully deformed and annealed in the α+β two-phase region, the original β grains should be fully broken, and continuous grain boundaries α are not allowed.
The average grain size of TA1GELI, TA1G, TA2G, TA3G and TA4G plates should not be coarser than the 5.0 grade in GB/T 6394-2002.
The panels should be free of any oxygen-enriched layers such as a layer or other surface contamination.
β transition temperature
When required by the buyer and specified in the contract, the measured value of the β transformation temperature should be provided according to the melting furnace number for TC4, TC4ELI and TC20 plates.
Titanium plates shall be subjected to ultrasonic testing, among which plates with a thickness not greater than 6.0mm shall comply with the provisions of YS/T1001, and plates with a thickness greater than 6.0mm shall comply with the provisions of Grade A1 in GB/T5193-2007.
- Panels shall be supplied with a pickled, water-milled, sandblasted or machined finish.
- Slight darkening and local water marks are allowed on the surface of the board; local scratches, indentations, pits and other defects that do not exceed the allowable deviation of the thickness are allowed, but the minimum thickness allowed for the board should be guaranteed.
- The surface of the board is not allowed to have cracks, peeling, scale, crimping, alkaline washing, metal and non-metal inclusions.
- It is allowed to remove local defects along the rolling direction of the plate, but the minimum allowable thickness of the plate should be guaranteed after removal.
- The plates should not have delamination.