TC4 titanium alloy has a series of advantages such as excellent corrosion resistance, small density, high specific strength, good toughness and weldability, and has been successfully used in aerospace, petrochemical, shipbuilding, automobile, medicine and other sectors.
(1) TC4 product introduction
TC4 (Ti-6Al-4V) titanium alloy is the earliest developed and most widely used titanium alloy in the world. Its output accounts for more than half of the total output of various titanium alloy semi-finished products in the world, and more than 80% in the aerospace industry. Al improves the room temperature strength and thermal strength properties of the alloy by solid solution strengthening the a phase, while V increases the strength and improves plasticity. V can also inhibit the formation of the a2 superstructure phase and avoid alloy embrittlement during long-term use.
(2) TC4 product features
The main features of TC4 titanium alloy are excellent comprehensive properties and good process characteristics. It also has good superplasticity and is suitable for forming by various pressure processing methods and welded in various ways.
(3) Main semi-finished products and usage conditions of TC4 products
The main semi-finished products of TC4 titanium alloy are bars, forgings, thin plates, thick plates, profiles and wires. This alloy is mainly used in the annealed state, and can also be solid solution age strengthened. However, the hardened section does not exceed 25-300mm. Solid solution aging strengthening is not suitable for thick and large workpieces.
(4) TC4 product application scope
TC4 titanium alloy is mainly used in aerospace to manufacture various beams, bulkheads, slide rails, landing gear beams, aeroengine fans and compressor disks, blades, space rocket casings, pressure vessels and types in aircraft structures. of fasteners. Replacing 30CrMnSiA structural steel with TC4 titanium alloy can reduce the weight of parts by about 30%.
TC4 titanium alloy has also been widely used in private industries. For example, gas turbine blades in the electric power industry, ship propellers in the shipbuilding industry, offshore oil field drilling platforms in marine engineering, various corrosion-resistant pumps in the chemical industry, artificial implants in medicine, various sports equipment, etc.
TC4 titanium alloy can also be used to manufacture automobile frames, crankshafts, connecting rods, bolts, fuel inlet valves and suspension springs, etc.
Kehui Titanium provides titanium alloy plates and TC4 titanium alloy plates of the following specifications all year round.
- Titanium plate production specifications:
Cold rolled plate (Y state) thickness δ (0.3mm-4.0mm) x width (400mm-2000mm) x length L mm
Hot rolled plate (R state) thickness δ (4.0mm-30.0mm) x width (400mm-3000mm) x length 9000mm
Titanium belt thickness δ (0.1mm-6.0mm) * width (100mm-1500mm) * length Lmm
- Production method: forging, cold rolling, hot rolling
- Testing methods: Flaw detection, eddy current testing and other testing can be performed according to customer needs.
- Implementation standards: Implementation standards: GB/T3621-2010 ASTM B265, ASTM F67, ASTM F136, AMS 4911, ASTM B381, etc.
- Brand: TA1, TA2, TA3, TA9, TA10, TC4, GR1, GR2, GR5, GR7, GR9, GR12
- Price range: TA1, TA2, TA3, (between 100-120 for GR1, GR2) TA9, TA10, TC4, GR5, GR7, GR9, GR12 (between 150-500)
- Production process: titanium sponge – smelting – heating – forging – slab – grinding – hot rolling – annealing – grinding – cold rolling – annealing – pickling – leveling – shearing –Package.
- Scope of application: The products are widely used in chemical equipment, vacuum salt production, automobile industry, paper and textile industry, electric power industry, metallurgical industry, chlor-alkali industry, fertilizer industry, and seawater desalination industry. Performance is that the basic performance of titanium materials is consistent with other products.
- Minimum order quantity 1kg
- Supply status: annealed state