Top 6 characteristics of WBZ heavy-duty apron feeder
- The heavy-duty apron feeder adopts YVF2 series frequency conversion speed-regulating motor and planetary gear reducer to directly reduce the transmission, which simplifies the structure and improves the transmission efficiency.
The feeding volume can be adjusted smoothly through the frequency conversion speed regulating device. The power configuration and constant torque output adapt to the working conditions of load start-up and incoming materials changeable, so that the supporting equipment can receive materials evenly and work stably, which is conducive to the realization of system automation. A wide range of needs to meet different production volume requirements.
- The main shaft, the bearing and the sprocket are all connected by expansion sleeves and withdrawal sleeves, which can avoid the stress caused by keyway opening and facilitate assembly, disassembly and maintenance.
- The driving sprocket adopts the detachable bulldozer special drive wheel tooth block, and the chain adopts the special crawler chain of bulldozer, which is safe and reliable in operation, easy to use, and the chain does not need to be frequently oiled. It adopts a new conveying trough design, which has good rigidity, impact resistance, good airtight performance, and no leakage, scattering, deviation, etc.
- The supporting structure of the chain and the channel plate adopts the roller support structure combined with supporting wheels and supporting wheels, which has high rigidity, impact resistance and small running resistance. The material receiving section is equipped with a buffer device, which can slow down the impact of the material on the channel plate and extend the channel plate. Service life; improve the service life of the whole machine.
- The tail tensioning device is equipped with a spring device and a sliding bearing seat, which can slow down the impact load of the chain and prolong the service life of the chain. At the same time, the discharge port is equipped with dense rollers, which can reduce the impact of materials on the channel plate and prolong the service life of the channel plate.
- According to the actual situation of the site, it can be used to land horizontally or with large feet to reduce civil construction, and the maximum inclination angle can reach 23°.
8 Safety measures for the use of heavy-duty apron feeders
- Inspection, maintenance and overhaul can only be carried out after the crushing and feeding system is completely closed, and accidental startup must be avoided;
- Turn off the main switch (and service switch) and remove the key.
- Warning sign on main switch disposal.
- If the safety device needs to be disassembled during maintenance and inspection, after the repair is completed, it should be reinstalled and its function tested!
- Mechanical parts and large assemblies should be carefully secured to lifting gear during heavy-duty apron feeder servicing to avoid hazards. Sufficient and technically fault-free lifting gear and shipping equipment should be used.
- When assembling or overhauling equipment at a place higher than the human body, standard escalators or other safety ladders or working platforms must be used.
- Keep all handles, steps, handrails, landings, working platforms and ladders free of dirt, snow and ice!
- Use fall protection when working at heights!
Read More: Variable rate feeder wikipedia
Technical parameter of heavy-duty apron feeders
|Chain wheel |
|L × W× H|
Event and Update
Apron feeders are used to transport materials in bulk, often in harsh industrial environments. Efficient material flow rate control is essential to ensure the a…